Our emphasis is on delivery of quality service, ethical operations, customer satisfaction, reliability, honesty and efficiency.
Work experience of +26 years in government, parastatals, development, donor funded, international NGOs, competence based educaiton and training, TVET, and voluntary service. We have also sat on Boards, Committees and Technical Work Groups (TWG) worked closely with people in the agricultural sector, academic institutions. Work included national forum facilitation for academic institutions, government departments, parastatals, training & development, unit standards drafting, curriculum development, coaching, mentorship, on the job induction. Started and ran a tourism accommodation, developed a town house complex.
Victoria (Vikki) Siphiwe Mamvura - Operations Executive
is an Accredited Facilitator, Assessor & Moderator for Competence Based Education and Training (CBET) and TVET.
- Baccalaureus (BTech) Hospitality Management - Central University of Technology (CUT), Bloemfontein, Free State NQF Level 7
- Certificate: Navigating Research Writing (for PhD) - University of Cape Town
- First AID Level 3: The First AID Academycc
- Crafts, Bead Making, African Fabric Shoe Covering & Jewllery Making - African Priority & Seed Creations
- Galileo Reservation Course - Travelport - Redefining travel commerce
- Association of Private Providers of Education Training & Development (APPETD) - Quality Mgt System - Intermediate (Funded by NSF)
- Certificate Supply Chain Management UCT - GetSmarter
- Post Graduate Certificate in New Venture Creation (NVC) - WITS Business School NQF Level 7
- Post Graduate Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution - University of Namibia
- MPhil in HIV & AIDs Management - University of Stellenbosch NQF Level 9: HIV and AIDS knowledge, attitudes, behaviour and practices of student teachers in Namibia (Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2008-03) ENGLISH ABSTRACT: HIV and AIDS is a major challenge to the Namibian and worldwide population. It continues to be the single major killer disease regardless of the education and knowledge the population has. http://scholar.sun.ac.za/handle/10019.1/1/discover?
- Post Graduate Diploma in HIV & AIDS - University of Stellenbosch NQF Level 8
- Real Estate - Namibia - Namibia Estate Agents Board (NEAB) & South Africa - Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB)
- Certificate of Participation in the Intensive Social Science Doctoral Methodological Training - Univ of Namibia and Organization for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Certificate - ESAMI
- Assessment & Moderation Certificate - Assessment College of SA NQF Level 5 & 6; Registered with Services SETA; HW SETA; SABPP; CATHS SETA; ETDP SETA
- Associate/Foundation Degree in Business Management - Institute of Commercial Managment (ICM) UK NQF Level 7
- Masters Diploma in Human Resources Management - Rand Afrikaans University/University of Johannesburg NQF Level 8
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators - NQF Levels 5-6
- Personnel, Training & Industrial Relations Diploma - Damelin
- Personnel Management Diploma - Institute Commercial Management (ICM) UK
- Advanced Pitmans Bookkeeping & Accounts - Pitmans UK & Commercial Careers College
- Advanced Pitmans Business Communication - Pitmans UK & Commercial Careers College
- Advanced Pitmans Secretarial - Pitmans UK & Commercial Careers College
- Tourist Guide NQF Level 4: – Livinsgtone Tourism Academy: Culture Guide Regions: Cape Metropole; Winelands; Overberg; West Coast;& Breed River Valley. Member CTGA
- https://saspecialist.southafrica.net/za/en/listing/results?keywords=Victoria+Siphiwe+Mamvura&search:member_region=ZA Southern Africa International - Region)
Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA) Certified Experts: //certifiedexpert.retosa.co.za/en/experts
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Fares & Ticketing Course: Zambia Airways Training School, Ndeke House, Zambia.
|Back||Back to top|